- This event has passed.
Sizzlin’ Summer Series: Cooking With Our Nurses – 7.6.2020
July 6 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join MNA for our Sizzlin’ Summer Series: Cooking With Our Nurses
Our first session will feature Chef Rob Stinson, Executive Chef and Owner of Salute Italian, Kellys, and The Reef. Chef Stinson will join us and provide a cooking demonstration via Zoom of an ‘Eat Right Meal Prep’ dish – Shrimp Fra Diavolo Zoodle.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at ‘Eat Right Meal Prep’ from a renowned chef.
About Chef Rob Stinson
- Executive Chef and Owner of Salute Italian, Kellys, and The Reef
- Starring in 8th season of MPB’s “Fit to Eat”
- Featured on ABC TV show “The Chew”
- Chosen by Governor Haley Barbour to represent Mississippi as Official Chef of MS in the Great American Seafood Cook Off in New Orleans
- Faculty Member at Cleveland Clinic
- and much more… (see complete bio)
Click the link below to register for Zoom meeting – Monday, July 6th at 6pm CST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Or Telephone: 346-248-7799
Webinar ID: 889 9295 6467
Webinar Password: 422559
If you have trouble accessing the webinar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org