- This event has passed.
Sizzlin’ Summer Series: Cooking With Our Nurses – 7.27.2020
July 27 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join MNA for our Sizzlin’ Summer Series: Cooking With Our Nurses
Our next session will feature Chef Rob Stinson, Executive Chef and Owner of Salute Italian, Kellys, and The Reef. Chef Stinson will join us again and provide a cooking demonstration via Zoom of an ‘Eat Right Meal Prep’ dish – Hickory Stove Top Smoked Salmon with Pan Seared Vegetables and Tomato Aioli. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at ‘Eat Right Meal Prep’ from a renowned chef.
About Chef Rob Stinson
- Executive Chef and Owner of Salute Italian, Kellys, and The Reef
- Starring in 8th season of MPB’s “Fit to Eat”
- Featured on ABC TV show “The Chew”
- Chosen by Governor Haley Barbour to represent Mississippi as Official Chef of MS in the Great American Seafood Cook Off in New Orleans
- Faculty Member at Cleveland Clinic
- and much more… (see complete bio)
Click the link below to register for Zoom meeting – Monday, July 27th at 6pm CST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Or Telephone: 346-248-7799
Webinar ID: 825 4675 8588
Webinar Password: 356267
If you have trouble accessing the webinar, please send an email to email@example.com