Coping with COVID Webinars
The Mississippi Nurses’ Association and First Responders of Mississippi are partnering to offer Coping with COVID 2.0, a series of mini-webinars designed to provide quick and useful tips on exercise, reducing stress, promoting wellness, and navigating COVID with your family.
Our next session will be held on Thursday, April 15th at 6:00pm. Mississippi Attorney General, Lynn Fitch, will present “Assisting Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking”
We applaud all our Mississippi nurses for their dedication and valor every day! We will get through this together!
Click the links below for recordings of the Coping with COVID 2.0 sessions:
MNA and Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services partnered to present Coping with COVID, an educational webinar series to support nurses’ mental health, self-care, and stress management .
Click the links below for recordings of the Coping with COVID sessions:
FDA issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) on 12.11.2020 for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use authorization allows the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S.
- You can view the FDA press release here: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-key-action-fight-against-covid-19-issuing-emergency-use-authorization-first-covid-19
- The EUA letter: https://www.fda.gov/media/144412/download
- The HHS and DoD press release: https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/12/11/statement-hhs-dod-on-fda-emergency-use-authorization-covid-19-vaccine-candidate.html
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccine Providers)
- Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline (available 7 days a week 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.): 877-978-6453
Hearing impaired? Dial 711 for assistance.
Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services COVID-19 Support Line (available 7 days a week 8:00 a.m.-12:00 midnight): 888-574-HOPE (4673). Click Here for Details on Services Available