Director of the Council on Nursing Research
Beverly Russell, DNP, RN
The Council on Nursing Research shall be concerned with advancing the profession of nursing through activities which relate to:
- Improvement of health care;
- Social, scientific and education issues in health needs;
- Promotion of established standards and methods of research;
- Development of nursing theory through the research process; and
- Dissemination of research findings to health care professionals and consumers.
The standing committee of the council shall be the Committee on Nursing Research.
For more information on MNA Councils and Committees contact the MNA office.